Monday, February 28, 2011

Yeah, I've got time.

10 Minute Solution: Pilates
Day 6 is whatever tickle my fancy, and what tickles my fancy today is the fact that I managed to etch out 10 minutes to exercise.  I don't know about you but I'm big on Mondays.  How I start my week tends to rub off on the rest of my week, so I really make an effort to have the best day I can on Mondays.  But today was a busy Monday for me and I was worried I wouldn't fit everything in, throwing off the rest of my week.  I hate to admit it but when time gets tight, exercise is usually the first thing I sacrifice.  I hated to cancel my workout, convinced that if I did it would spell disaster for my fitness regime for the rest week.  (Here's where I shamelessly pat myself on the back) So I pulled up a 10 minute pilates workout on Netflix and committed myself to a brief, but very effective, core toning.  Gold star for me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers