Thursday, February 17, 2011

Awkward Awesome Thursday

I'm stealing this blog prompt from one of my favorite blogs The Daybook and instituting Awkward and Awesome Thursdays.

Awkward: 

- This photo I took while attempting to take a picture of myself and Liam.  Nope, it's not cropped.  I was zoomed in that much.
- Having clients walk though my kitchen while I'm in the middle of dinner prep.  Besides the obvious awkwardness I can get a little messy while cooking in a small space.
- Been eating a TON of blueberries lately and sharing them with Liam, so I seem to have developed perma-blue fingers.
- One of the tires on my jogging stroller went flat mid walk this week making me look crazy as I struggled to push it home.
- One of the guys that lives up stairs caught me jumping around my kitchen singing to Katy Perry's Firework.
Awesome:
- The Government ponied up and we are getting a nice, fat, tax return.
- Finally scheduled a time to do family pictures with the hubby and baby.  I'll post them Monday.
- Thanks to the warm weather this week, Liam and I got around to exploring the neighborhood for a local park.  I found a good one just three blocks from home nestled behind an elementary school.  Would have never found it had I not taken a short cut home because the tire on my jogging stroller went flat.
---------------------------------
Hope you all have had more awesome this week than awkward.
Although, let's face it, life is so much more fun when there is a little awkward thrown in with the awesome.
----------------------

1 comment:

  1. 1st off, I love blueberries and I do not blame you for eating a ton of them. I cannot wait until the Provo Farmers Market returns!

    Secondly, no one can blame you for jumping and singing to Katy Perry. It is just a sort of magic effect her music has.

    ReplyDelete

Followers