Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Afternoon at the park .... and day 1 of the 30 day blogger challenge

Liam loves the park
Aren't my boys so cute!

Ok friends, I'm going to embark on a 30 day challenge, specifically the 30 day blogging challenge in which I will attempt to post every day with the help of some specific prompts.  Of course the first one on the list is about my favorite song, awesome, off to a good start... I don't really have one.  I could probably pick my top 100 but that would be an awfully long post.  So instead I went to my ipod and picked the top 10 off of there. 
10) Under Pressure - Queen & David Bowie
9)   All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
8)   The Scientist - Coldplay
7) Sugar, We're Goin Down - Fall Out Boy
6) Time Is Running Out - Muse
5) Sometime Around Midnight - The Airborne Toxic Event
4) Mr. Brightside - The Killers
3) Glycerine - Bush
2)Helena - My Chemical Romance
1) Float On - Modest Mouse 
I don't necessarily know if all of those would qualify as a favorite song, most of them are up there because I love to run to them.  But I will say that number one is there for a reason.  I listen to it most when I need a good jump around, scream your head off, just get through the day, song.  It's kind of a mantra for me.

1 comment:

  1. Wooo! I loved this 30 day challenge! It is so fun, and way easier to blog because someone tells you what to talk about every day :) Also, love Liam's hair in that second picture haha. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Followers