Thursday, January 20, 2011

We're not the Harlem Globetrotters, but we've got game.

The hubby and I have invented a new game.  We call it poop shoot.  The rules are simple, from where ever you are when you changed the diaper, attempt to make a "basket" with the dirty diaper.  Sounds odd, and probably also gross, and at first it was a little hairy.  Diapers were bouncing off walls, doors and floors with a basket made only half of the time.  Gradually we got better, much better.  This morning, from outside the key (read: the far side of the bed) with my left hand and over my shoulder, with the help of a bounce off the closet door, I made it!  I must say I do have an impressive shooting record, but that shot tops them all.  If only I had a live action recap to share, you would no doubt be impressed too.  Instead you will have to make do with a picture of our ball court.
Small basket, I know.  That's just how good I am.  And yes, I do need to take out the trash.  

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I think it was the basketball practice on the Wii that improved your skills! :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers