Monday, April 4, 2011

Yes I've been MIA... want to hear my excuse?

So I got really good at blogging.  I blogged at least weekly if not daily.  But my traffic began to build up and I began to get a little paranoid.  I love blogging about being a mom, but there are a lot of weirdo's out there.  So I've started a new blog.  I will keep this one open (on invite only) so I can blog the really personal family and friends only stuff every once in a while but mainly to keep up with my family and friends who have blogs. The new blog will continue to be about my adventures as a mom but I will be picky about how much specifics I put in about Liam.

Anyway, please please please come follow me over at playdatesareformoms.blogspot.com.  I hope to see you all there.

2 comments:

  1. You're going private on this one? Can you invite me to keep reading it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. send me an invite when you go private. also i want to see you so...let's get together!

    ReplyDelete

Followers