Monday, June 14, 2010

Albi the Seahorse's namesake.



Liam is the worst daytime nap taker and I was getting desperate. So I bought Liam a new toy this weekend in the hopes that it would live up to the hype of putting babies to sleep. It didn't work exactly as I had hoped but it does calm him down. Anyway, this blog post is the story of how the Seahorse toy got his name. You see for some reason I referred to the seahorse as Liam's dragon because honestly that's what it looks like to me (see picture). Freddy found in my species confusion a funny link to one of our favorite bands, Flight of the Concords who have a song about a racist Dragon named Albi. In honor of that ballad we have lovingly named Liam's new toy Albi. So, for your listening pleasure follow the link to hear Albi's name sake and the tale of the racist Dragon and his Albanian boy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-jVAHAuiS4

1 comment:

  1. Sammy has a Gloworm that calms him down. Now I wish they had one of these toys with a remote so I don't have to hold it and push it fifty times. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Followers